Saturday, February 11, 2017

Donald Trump Is A Man That, When He Sees Something He Wants, Grabs It. How Terrific Is That?

711×500

Come on - look at these women! What hot-blooded all-American male wouldn't want to grab a piece? Yet Liberals feign fake outrage over this quote. Even his 3rd hot trophy wife realizes it was just "boy talk". Liberals are such tight asses.

On the other hand, he was talking about sexual assault. Grabbing a woman there without permission. But who cares? Not me, that's for sure. In fact I LOVE IT! The fact that Mr. Trump said he sexually assaults women but was elected anyway! Even women voted for him. Likely due to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a bitch.

Anyway, the choice was easy for most. They went with the terrific guy. Me, I didn't vote, even though I did root for Trump to win. A fact that makes me so happy, if only because I can now say "I told you so" in regards to the Liberal's belief that they could run on hate and win. Sorry Liberals, you lose! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Copyright 2017 by Luke Spencer. All rights reserved. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. ST-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment