Saturday, March 4, 2017

Electorate Went With Candidate Who Pushed Racist Birther BS. Is That Terrific Or What?

Previously, back when I was writing as TOM (and also TOM) on the blog Stay A While, I wrote "If you are a birther – you are a racist!".

I absolutely stand by that assessment. America elected a racist. As they have many times before. So, nothing new there. I'm surprised Obama not only won the Democratic Primary, but served two terms as POTUS. Something that made the racists mad.

Explaining why, when Trump came along and dog whistled to these racists, they threw their support behind him. And he was elected president (in a fair election). A fact I find terrific! Not because I like racism or am a racist, but because Trump as president has caused Liberals to totally lose it!

It's freaking awesome, IMO. As I've said previously (writing as Luke on my new blog Words and Music) "I'm rooting for Trump, if for no other reason than to shove it down the throats of these mean, hate filled, crazy liberals who think attacking with hate is the only way to win an election".

Copyright 2017 by Luke Spencer. All rights reserved. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. ST-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment